REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2019
PLEASE SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED FOR
Your Fast 101 Tuition Includes
- Engaging “hands on” Sessions with Industry Experts, including Dart Drones Senior Instructor Colin Romberger, Geomatix UAS flight operations manager and Chief Analyst Ben Jarrett and YBRA Industry Advisor Chris French.
- Five days of Experience & Discussion Sessions in the classroom and field with high-definition equipment and cutting edge software
- Wi-Fi and Cellular Service
- All meals and beverages
- Transfer to and from YBRA to Billings Logan International Airport (BIL)
- True rustic field camp experience with mountain views
- Optional accommodations available in historic Red Lodge, Montana
PLEASE NOTE: some additions or adjustments may occur for 2020 training
Early Registration Pricing Will Be available When 2020 Dates are Set
* All-inclusive except airfare
Enrollment is Limited to 30 Participants
Register Below for Notification
Stay updated about our Registration
Only 30 spots are available for the training! can't commit right now?
Leave your email and We'll keep you informed about availability.
The YBRA is a non-profit organization that was established in 1930 to "further fundamental geological science and the training of students under exceptionally favorable conditions."
YBRA conducts geology and other applied field science in the northern Rocky Mountains of Montana and Wyoming.