Yellowstone Bighorn Research Association (YBRA)
Post Office Box 630
Howell Gulch Road
Red Lodge, Montana 59068
HERE ARE DIRECTIONS TO YBRA:
- From Red Lodge, continue south on Hwy. 212 about 2.8 miles to Point of Rocks (large spire of cliffed rocks on the right).
- Proceed a little less than 1/4 mile around the Point of Rocks.
- As the bend begins to straighten, slow down and watch to the left for the “Yellowstone-Bighorn Research Association” sign (brown with white letters – about 2′ x 3′).
- Turn LEFT onto Howell Gulch Road (unpaved), cross the bridge, and proceed uphill, crossing the bridge.
- Continue uphill on Howell Gulch Road, bearing right at the point where the Sundance Road breaks off to the left.
The Camp is 1.1 miles up the mountain from the highway, and a climb of 800 feet (13%+ grade)!!!